Before you read any further, We are still in business and have no plans to close our doors! We are only looking to transfer this awesome business concept to someone worthy of it!
- Are you looking to get into a new business?
- Are you looking to become your own Boss?
- Do you want a job that can be flexible to you and your families needs and wants?
- Do you love to see kids have fun?
- Looking for something that is already profitable and begging for an expansion?
- Are you looking for a business that is easy to run?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions then Rolling Game Station is just what you are looking for!
- The Rolling Game Station brand has name recognition with a host of return customers every year! We have been in business and building our name since 2010 and are the go-to company for birthday parties and events.
- Google Search results at the top of the page for business related key words. We have worked hard over the past 7 years building our reputation on line.
- A fun environment to work in where you set the schedule.
- Annual gross revenue +/-$100k per year for the last 5 years (and we only operate on a part time schedule) with the potential to double this with full time operation, a 2nd trailer or the addition of more add on options like laser tag. The average number of bookings received over the last 5 years is 321 with an average party price of $315.
- Rolling Game Station is a business that you can get into and your kids can help or even run the business for you.
- Rolling Game Station can be operated as a part time business, as it currently is, so you can keep your full time 9-5 job if you wish.
What do you get with the Purchase of Rolling Game Station?
- Rolling Game Station trailer including all 6 TVs, and gaming consoles. Consoles include; Wii, Wii U, Xbox 360, X1, Ps4 and Virtual Reality all currently owned games in inventory.
- The Rolling Game Station name which is huge as it brings an excellent reputation.
- A business that is already making money and ready to expand.
- All social media accounts associated with Rolling Game Station including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Yelp.
- The Rolling Game Station Website. (Over 37,000 hits so far this year and over 47,000 hits from May to December 31st in 2016).
- Transition training to help get you started (time frame negotiable).
- All extra equipment, clothing, business advertisement merchandise.
- Brand new 7k generator to power the trailer. We replaced the generator late 2016.
Why are we looking to sell our business?
Owner has redefined availability to dedicate to the business and has limited time to devote to expansion of the business.
If you are interested please send an email to the owner at RGSsales@comcast.net to set up a time to talk. Please be sure to include your name, phone number and email address.